Buy Nicotine Vape Juice in Australia, Japan and around the world
If you use a refillable vape kit, you’re going to need a constant supply of vape juice – and we offer the best selection of bottled vape juice for our Australian, Japanese and international customers right here at Premium Vape. We carry the best nicotine salt e-liquid on the market, and you’re certain to find all of your favourite brands and flavours.
What Are the Best Vape Juice Brands?
We’ve scoured the world to find the best vape juice brands from the United States, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and elsewhere – and now you can buy the most popular nicotine salt vape juice near you in Australia, Japan and many other countries. Here’s a small sampling of the great brands that you’ll find on this page.
- NKD 100®: NKD 100® is the new range of nicotine salt vape juice from the US-based brand Naked 100. It’s available in the same delicious flavours that have made Naked 100 famous, including American Patriots Tobacco and Melon Kiwi.
- Pod Juice®: If you’ve been hesitant about switching to a refillable vape kit because you’d lose your favourite flavours from your JUUL® or other pre-filled pod system, you’ll love Pod Juice®. Designed to resemble the flavours of the most popular pre-filled vape pods, the tastiest Pod Juice® flavours include Jewel Mango and Jewel Mint.
- Simply Salts: is New Zealand’s own premium e-liquid brand, it’s even made here, right in the sunny Hawkes Bay. Not sure which Simply Salts e-liquid to try first? We’d like to suggest Simply Salts Peach as the vape juice that you should grab. There’s something completely unique about the way in which the peppery flavour of nicotine blends with the sweet flavour of peach.
- Vapetasia®: The Vapetasia® brand has become truly legendary among fans of dessert e-liquids, and the company’s Killer Kustard vape juice is quite possibly the most popular custard e-liquid in the world. Milk of the Poppy is a blend of strawberry and dragon fruit that you’re likely to find equally delicious.
What Are the Most Popular Vape Juice Flavours?
One of the greatest benefits of using a refillable vaping device is the fact that you can fill it with any vape juice you like. There are so many different flavours of bottled e-liquid that you’re unlikely to ever run out of new things to try. There are definitely some flavours, however, that are more popular than the rest. These are some of the most popular vape juice flavours on the market today.
- Tobacco: Although the flavour in an e-liquid comes from food flavourings and not from actual tobacco, a tobacco vape juice can still have a pleasantly smooth and savoury flavour that’s reminiscent of a cigarette.
- Mint: A mint vape juice can be a great alternative to a menthol cigarette. In a mint e-liquid, the menthol isn’t there to cover the harshness of the smoke – it’s a delicious flavour element in its own right. Many people love the cool, neutral flavour of a great mint e-liquid.
- Fruit: Fruity vape juice flavours are always extremely popular within the vaping community, and an e-liquid can taste like just about any fruit that you can name. In the world of nicotine salt vape juice, mango e-liquids are particularly popular because the nicotine mimics the slightly peppery flavour found in many mango varieties. Other popular fruity e-liquid flavours include strawberry, blueberry, kiwi and blue raspberry.
- Candy: Candy e-liquids are much loved by people who love sweet-and-sour flavour combinations. Vape juice makers use the same food flavourings that candy makers use, so a candy e-liquid can taste extremely similar to the real thing. Some popular candy vape juice flavours include hard candy, gummy candy and bubble gum.
- Dessert: If you’re in the mood for something a bit more decadent, you might enjoy a dessert vape juice. Rich vanilla custard is probably the most popular dessert vape juice flavour, but you can also find e-liquids that taste like ice cream, cake, doughnuts and more.
How to Choose the Right Nicotine Strength when Buying Vape Juice
When you buy vape juice online, you’ll notice that many nicotine salt e-liquids are available in multiple nicotine strengths. The higher strength will usually be around 50 mg/ml, and the lower strength will be about 25 mg/ml. If you’re new to vaping, it’s generally best to choose the higher strength because you want your vape juice to come as close as possible to the nicotine delivery of a cigarette. If you find the experience harsh, overwhelming or unpleasant, you can switch to a lower strength.
What Are the Benefits of Bottled Vape Juice?
Along with the fact that buying bottled e-liquid allows you to enjoy an endless variety of different flavours, the other great benefit of vape juice is that it’s much cheaper than pre-filled vape pods. One 30 ml bottle of vape juice typically costs less than a four-pack of JUUL® pods, but it has as much e-liquid as nearly 43 pods. Buying bottled vape juice can help you enjoy truly enormous savings.
Lightning-Fast Shipping for Vape Juice in Australia, Japan and Elsewhere
We ship vape juice to Australia, Japan and over 100 countries throughout the world. Customers enjoy lightning-fast delivery via DHL from our New Zealand warehouse, with transit times that typically average 2-5 business days. We strive to ship all orders within one business day. Learn more about where we ship.
How to Buy Nicotine Vape Juice in Australia
If you’ve come here to buy nicotine vape juice in Australia, note that Australian regulations require you to obtain a prescription before ordering vaping products with nicotine. If you want to add nicotine e-liquid to your purchase, you’ll be asked to upload a copy of your prescription during the checkout process so our shipping partner can include the documentation with your parcel to ensure it will be efficiently cleared at the Australian border.